A not so recent article in the Telegraph talked about the need and impact of kerb appeal for the residential home, discussing the reasons behind it and some top tips to get your home looking fantastic. Here at Garageflex, we whole heartedly agree that making your house look smart and appealing is the way forward but what about your garage?
Quite often the garage is reserved for everything that you don’t want cluttered around the house so becomes a dumping ground. But it doesn’t have to be like that. With a few tips and some great storage ideas, you can have your garage looking as slick as your house.
1. Put aside some time to go through everything in your garage and get rid of unused or unwanted items. This makes it much easier to organise the things you want to keep and donate all your unwanted items to your local charity or sell on ebay (one man’s rubbish and all that…)
2. With the items you want to keep, think about where they should live and put them with similar things marking boxes with labels to be clear and easily be able to find them again
3. Look at bulky items and decide whether you need to think about storage, Garageflex can help you with this and provide some ideas and costs
4. Look at your floor, could it benefit from being upgraded? Again, Garageflex have floor tiles and resin floors available which really bring everything together to get the slick look you want
5. Ensure your garage door is clean, squeak free and working properly. If not, get someone in to repair it or give it a fresh coat of paint.
These are just five things that can help bring the wow factor into your garage. For more information, contact Garageflex.
5. Think about whether you could install some storage in your garage
Speak to Garageflex about how we can maximise the storage in your garage, giving you back your ten minutes per day to do something fun.