1. Make sure all electrical cords are in good condition. Replace any that are frayed, knotted or coiled.
2. Check electrical ratings on appliance cords and extension cords. make sure all appliances are carrying proper loads.
3. Outdoors, use only extension cords marked specifically for outdoor use.
4. Use child-resistant outlet covers on wall outlets if children live in or visit your home.
5. Check for safety certifications from recognised testing organisations on all electrical appliances, cords and fixtures.
6. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendation for power usage. Use extension cords only temporarily and remove extension cords when you are finished.
7. Keep all electrically powered appliances and equipment dry and away from exposure to water.
You can contact Garageflex by emailing us at email@example.com, calling us on 01491 579975 or liking us on Facebook.