We are delighted to announce that our e-store now carries no postage and packaging costs so the price you see is the price you pay. Why not visit our e-store now to see what you could purchase for your garage?
Perhaps our Horizontal Bike Rack with TekTrak could be the answer to your bike storage worries. This is a fantastic package that gives you the bike rack and some trak to install directly to your garage wall. Only £112.70.
Or looking to maximise your ceiling space? How about our Overhead Storage Unit which connects to the ceiling and can be used to get lots of stuff off the ground and out of the way. Only £173.
For more ideas visit our online e-store.
Even in the most organised garage, we find there are always ways to make it better. Today we wanted to tell you about six products available on our e-store that you might not know you needed but could provide the right solution for that niggling annoyance.
Do you store liquids, paints or other items that might leak? Then Shelf Liners might be just the thing.
- Made of high impact polystyrene
- Smooth semi-gloss surface for easy cleaning
- Ready shaped to fit inside your wall, tall or mini wall mounted cabinets
- £15.98* for a pack of two
Lots of tools lying around in need of a proper home? Then our GT4019 in-cabinet tool holder is ideal.
- Designed to hold small hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers and scissors
- Four different size openings to accommodate a wide variety of tools
- Easily mounted inside our wall, tall or mini cabinets
- Comes with four mounting strips.
Stuck for somewhere safe to hang keys or want to put up some pictures or a clock in your garage? Then the GT4016 Mini Clip Set could come in handy.
- Sold in packs of five
- Ideal for hanging pictures, clocks, locks, keys or other small items
- Keeps item securely fastened to the wall and within easy reach
- £17.50* for a pack of five
Fed up with trekking to the kitchen or utility for something to wipe up wet or muddy floors? Then why not buy our GT4015 Paper Towel Holder and never have to worry again.
- Holds one jumbo size kitchen roll
Into DIY, hobbies or just have lots of odds and end? Our GT3004 Large Tip Out Bin Rack is perfect for holding all those little bits.
- Comes with five clear bins which tip open for easy access as well as the ability to lift them out and take them with you
- Each bin has a label so you can easily identify your 1 inch nails from your pegs
- Ability to store items on top of the unit
- Supplied with two mounting brackets
With spring just around the corner and the days getting longer, no doubt you are gearing up to take your bikes out. But where do you store them when you are not using them? Our GT2005 Horiztontal Bike Rack can help you overcome the issue of moving it out of the way.
- Two large, adjustable hanger hooks to hold a bike
- Also comes with a shelf and six hooks
- Holds a bike as well as helmets, water bottles, gloves and locks
* Plus P&P
Any questions, just let us know and we’ll be glad to help. You can call us on 01491 579975 or email us at email@example.com.
This is an awkward subject as bikes can take up so much space, especially when they are stored on the wall. So some questions first:
How many bikes are used? Regularly?
Who rides them? Children dont want them up high on walls
How much wall or floor space can be used?
Will there be a car in the garage?
At Garageflex we have 5 ways of storing bikes in the garage and the photographs will show the options. Basically if space is not an issue then they can be placed horizontally on the wall or vertically on the wall. Then there are diferent types of Bike holder.
If a car is not going to be kept in the garage then a Vertical rack is a good option. It takes a lot less wall space but does eat into the garage. Racks take 2 bikes and like on all units, a hook can be put alongside for helmets.
And the walls do not have to have a panel or slatwall; there are options to fasten the rack directly to the wall. The best rack we have is shown here:
Another option is to “park” them on the floor in a bay that comes in sizes from 1 bike to 5 bikes. This obviously takes up space but you can tell the amount of space needed and available. See the photograph below.Finally bikes can be suspended from the ceiling if height . Obviously it is no good hanging the bike in such a way as the car, or even worse, your head hits it!